Eggsercizers® Hand Exercisers are ergonomically shaped and designed to fit the contours of your hand. The Eggsercizer has a shape and feel that patients love. Perfect for exercise and progressive rehabilitation of hand and arm muscles. An excellent resource for the individual, physical therapist or rehabilitation clinic.
Ergonomically shaped – Eggsercizer provides highly effective rehabilitation for hands, fingers and wrists
They are small and easy to use. Softer resistance levels than many hand exercisers. Resistance levels are reduced, creating a softer feel, ideal for rehabilitation. New surface modification process makes the Eggsercizer® smoother and eliminates stickiness.
Can be heated – The egg can be heated by simply “boiling the egg.” Simply place the egg in a mug of water and place in the microwave for 3 minutes on high. Do not place the egg in the microwave alone. * A heated egg will help increase the blood flow and help loosen arthritic fingers.
Can be chilled – Place egg in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes to chill. * A chilled egg will help decrease pain and inflammation.
Four densities are available for strengthing hands and arms. Extra Soft – Orange, Soft – Green, Medium – Blue, Firm – Purple.
Dimensions: 3″ x 1″ x 1″
Features of the Eggsercizers® Hand Exercisers:
– Ergonomically shaped for hand exercising
– Four densities availables. Color coded to strength levels.
– Can be heated or chilled.
– Can be used anywhere, anytime – increasing patient compliance
– Four densities availables; extra soft, soft, medium and firm
– Made by REP
– Rehabilitate post-operative and post-traumatic hands and arms
– Restore function in hands, arms and shoulders following a stroke
– Reduce pain and stiffness in arthritic fingers,hands and wrists
– Relax tense, sore muscles and reduce stress
– Strengthen aging hand, arms and fingers
– Ideal for keeping musicians fingers limber